33 - University Of Pittsburgh
- PLACE IN THE RATING: 33
- COLLEGE CHOICE SCORE: 70.55
- AVERAGE NET PRICE: $13,780
Best Undergraduate Business Schools
OverviewThe University of Pittsburgh offers students the ability to earn an undergraduate degree in business from a school that is currently on several business school rankings. This school confers the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. The university is regionally accredited by the MSCHE and the Pitt College of Business Administration is independently accredited by the AACSB.
PresencePitt is a leader in business education. Students can choose from seven majors within the B.S.B.A. program. Students can also choose to dual major in another field from the Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences or the School of Information Sciences. Degrees and concentrations offered at this school include:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Global Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Supply Chain Management
NotesThere are too many programs and opportunities for business undergraduates at Pitt to list here. It is safe to say that every year spent at the Pitt School of Business will come with different challenges and experiences. From living on campus with students that share the same business interests to traveling the world for an internship, every undergraduate finds something to love.
Was this article helpful?33 Posted by: 👨 Kathleen J. Patton