39 - Clemson University
- PLACE IN THE RATING: 39
- COLLEGE CHOICE SCORE: 64.72
- AVERAGE NET PRICE: $20,186
Best Undergraduate Business Schools
OverviewClemson University’s College of Business is an innovative institution. It dispenses with the long-standing tradition of teaching business degrees with a general faculty and instead replaces nine separate schools and departments, allowing business undergraduates to feel as though they are part of an intimate campus.
PresenceThe College of Business has recently undergone a transformation, with the school now focusing more on service-based learning as well as community opportunities for all its students. Learners complete their bachelor’s education with real-world learning and an understanding of how morals apply to business. Degrees and concentrations offered at this school include:
- Bachelor of Science in Management with an International Management Emphasis
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management with a Business Analytics Emphasis
- Bachelor of Science in Management with a Human Resource Management Emphasis
NotesEach of the nine departments in the College of Business confers their own undergraduate degrees. Many of these degrees come with emphases, and students are always welcome to dual major in another subject to supplement their education. As with many other schools, Clemson also offers the opportunity for international business experience.
Was this article helpful?30 Posted by: 👨 Kathleen J. Patton